Public render settings updated for Maya 2014
I’ve released a new public render setting user interface for Maya 2014: mr-rendersettings_v0.4.zip.
- Native environment lighting mode integration.
- Exposed trapezoidal shutter shape function for more realistic motion blur. I’ll explain these settings in another post.
- Renamed “Contrast As Color” UI option to “Quaily As Color”. This is more consistent with current naming and is also more intuitive.
- Slight layout rearrangement to improve workflow.
- Moved Adsk specific shader options to legacy.
Feedback and comments are welcome. Please report bugs on on the google code page.